21 June 2010 - 25 June 2010
2010 - Madrid (Spain)
Straight to Business: Icograda Design Week in Madrid 2010Straight to Business 2010 showcased the best examples of how communication design, effectively managed and integrated into a company's strategy can result in an improved brand image, more efficient use of resources and positive economic results.
Straight to Business 2010 gathered designers, government officials and company executives. The programme covered advances, case studies and actual experiences about strategy and design, communication, brand and image management.
Straight to Business 2010 gave the opportunity to learn from international case studies fostering partnerships between design and business, and it was an exceptional networking event for international companies and design professionals from Spain and across Europe.
Straight to Business 2010 activities included:
International ConferenceThis event maximised the opportunity for interaction between presenters and delegates. An invited list of international experts lead the presentations and discussions.
- Luis Almeida (Mexico)
- David Berman (Canada) Download presentation (7.5MB)
- Rachel Cooper (United Kingdom) Download presentation (5MB)
- Luciano Deos (Brazil)
- Sonja Dahl (United Kingdom) Download presentation (2.5MB)
- David Grossman (Israel) Download presentation (98MB)
- Thebe Ikalafeng (South Africa)
- Prof. Soon In Lee (Korea)
- Félix Lozano (Spain)
- Chris Luebkeman (United Kingdom)
- Anaezi Modu (United States) Download presentation (5MB)
- Franco Moretti (Italy) Download presentation (4.1MB)
- Bennett Peji (United States)
- Elizabeth Pastor (United States/Spain)
Icograda Regional MeetingThe Regional meeting was attended by more than 50 delegates. The agenda included European policy updates, a special session on the World Design Survey™ and the latest findings from Icograda's survey of European members.
- Towards a European Design Policy - Jan Stavik, BEDA President (Norway)
- European Higher Education Space (Bologna) and Design Education - Javier Fernández, DIMAD (Spain)
- World Design Survey 2010 - Prof Soon-In Lee (Korea)
- State of Design: European Regional Survey 2010 - Iva Babaja (Croatia)